Tired of having to choose between a practical diaper bag or a stylish diaper bag?
The Lola Bea Diaper Bag will bring you the best of both worlds - a bag that suits all your needs, and doesn't compromise on looks!
- 2 exterior elastic pockets, customizable interior elastic pockets and a unique interior zippered divider pocket that separates the bag interior into two separate compartments!
- magnetic flap closure
- fully lined and interfaced with sturdy construction techniques
- comfortable shoulder strap
- finished dimensions: 14"x12"x5"
Included in this PDF pattern:
- 23 pages of detailed instructions plus 23 pages of printable pattern pieces (see cutting options below)
- over 80 full color diagrams to guide you through each step
- two options for cutting pieces:
- using a rotary cutter and measurements provided (three pattern pages will need to be printed if using rotary cutter)
- OR use printable full-sized pattern pieces provided - no need to enlarge
Recommended Experience Level: intermediate
- 1 ½ yd main fabric for bag exterior (54” wide home décor weight or 45” wide 100% quilting cotton recommended)
- 2 yd fabric for bag lining (45” wide 100% quilting cotton recommended)
- 4 ½ yd heavy weight fusible interfacing (20” wide)
- 1 yd fusible fleece (45” wide)
- 12” non-separating zipper
- Magnetic snap
- 1 ¼ yd ¼” elastic
- Sewing needle suitable for heavy fabrics - size 12-14 recommended
- Optional: 1”x1” piece of plastic canvas for magnetic snap support
Copyright Info: This diaper bag pattern is for individual use only. You may not copy or distribute this pattern to any individual or group. You may not produce derivative works of this pattern. If you would like to sell diaper bags made from this pattern, please email me regarding a Limited Commercial License.